36DD Tanya Danielle's Official Site

Friday, September 10, 2010

Ballgag Therapy







Model Tanya Danielle describes the circumstances leading up to this video in an excerpt from her bondage diary: "My friend Jewell knew that I had been going through a rough time in my life. She told me to grab a bottle of wine and come over to her place. 'I promise to make you feel better.' she said. I believed her. An hour later Jewell was binding me with rope and allowing me to try on various ballgags from her collection. Things quickly turned passionate as Jewell affixed a tape gag to my lips and began exploring my body with her mouth and hands. Since I was gagged and restrained I could do nothing but revel in the sensations.. "

Buy Ballgag Therapy at DeviantDownloads.com now!






***

No comments: